Saturday, April 16, 2011

You can get with this or you can get with that.....


Amy is going to be mortified that I have posted this picture on the blog but I'm just so proud of her I can't help myself. This is Amy and I at the Seattle Art Museum, her work is on display there, right behind us. Whoot!

Random picture of Kia Hamsters.

Things that are coming up...CCC Registration, AP Art Showcase, Senior Dinner Art, Local 14 Women''s Scholarship, Scholastic Art Magazine Project, LO Festival of Arts, Merit Awards, NAHS Scholarships, Graduation and Summer!!!!

I talked with the lady from Scholastic Arts Magazine and she is hoping that we will do the abstract paintings of natural objects. That issue comes out in the spring and is the 'highlighted' issue. I think we should help her out and do the paintings. It will be fun, we can work in small groups and then sell them at the Merit Awards ceremony to raise money for Japan. More news at 11.

14 comments:

  1. haha! great commercial. great picture at the bottom of this. yay amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god that's my favorite commercial nowadays!! Yesss
    and congrats Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh Ms. McBride I can't believe you posted that picture! I now look like a tomato/am having a nervous breakdown. My brother is cracking up at my face, because apparently having a tomato red face is really amusing. *just died of mortification*

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY AMY! Congratulations! And that's a nice picture at the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats AMY!!!





    and nice picture yo, really brings out the color of Andrew's eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Amy! You look beautiful, hope you had a fantastic time

    ReplyDelete
  7. the kia sol is my dream car. i am going to get a lemon lime one (like mountain dew color) and drive around on Halloween as a hamster.also i just checked and school is almost over, which means its almost summer!! wahoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh!! amy thats amazing!!! yay amy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That commercial is so annoying..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to it all. Experimental sounds fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. is it possible that we could do the abstracts on our own and not in groups?

    ReplyDelete