Friday, April 29, 2011

AP Art Show a great success. NAHS Rock Stars
















I can't think of a better way to end the year than the AP Art Showcase. The last few months have been the best ever for me at Lakeridge, sincerely. You have been a big part of that. Here are a few snap shots of the NAHS scholarship winners. Congrats!

We are not done yet! The invite from the Scholastic Art Magazine to do the feature classroom project to be published in Spring of 2012 is upon us. Who is in your group? What flower will you be abstracting? We don't have the luxury of time so start thinking and be ready to hit the ground running.

Those of you who are submitting an AP portfolio need to be uploading your images to the AP site. Remember.... GROWTH. That's the key word. You will also need to select your 5 quality pieces. The best of the best of your work.

We also need to complete the website for your concentration. The website is how your 'final' portfolio will be graded.

Lumberjack breakfast and axe throwing for seniors! TBA

14 comments:

  1. Whoo!!! Axe-throwing FTW!!!!! YEAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Okay, I have no idea what I'm talking about, but, uh, I needed to make a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops. almost forgot about the AP image upload. good thing I checked. Great showcase Thursday night! Congrats to everyone who got scholarships!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for this pancake, axe-throwing event!!!!!! such a disappointment that we didn't get to go last year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Monet, I was so jealous last year. I'm so JACKED for the LUMBERJACK party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to throw some axes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. eva we can throw our own party. i'll bring the chips. and you should call amy and colleen and maybe get on the dj before it gets too late.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So that AP stuff sounds fun. But I want to eat your pancakes and throw your axes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. axe throwing?! dangerous! -.- im excited.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaya the showcase was great and I'm excited tostart the paintings of japan :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, excited for the lumberjack day. This is why I got a plaid t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  11. DUDE!! i cant wait to eat lots of food and act like a lumberjack for a day!!! whoo!!

    ReplyDelete