Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nice Mellow Week - Snow?


So do you think it will snow? The weather man says it will, either Tuesday or Wednesday. This week is for you to work on art. There's a novel idea! We have class Tuesday and Thursday. Things of note:

1. You need to bring in your brochures/pamphlets/stuff from portfolio days. I hope you got something out of the experience. At the very least, the OCAC campus is beautiful.
2. Blog comment on Tuesday. This will be the last required one until the new semester starts.
3. If you have Scholastic forms and fees to pay please, please do this now. Please.
4. Last day to make up hours is Thursday January 13th. The art room will be closed after school from the 13th - 1st of Feb.
5. We will be in the lab, D-28 on the 18th and 20th to create your breadth section webpages and upload your images to the AP site. Hopefully, if the stupid thing decides to work!
6. Feb 1st, new semester Blog Update - Comment, and two concentration pieces due.

Wahoo!

12 comments:

  1. I NEED SNOW! those weather men have been telling us for so long that it will snow someday but it never does! urg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't trust the meteorologists in Oregon. They're trying to get my hopes up so I'll be crushed when it doesn't snow. They're sadistic that way.

    (On the subject of Scholastic submissions - I tried to put my stuff in, but I couldn't do it. :( I'll talk to you tomorrow...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we need snow!!! everyone do the snow dance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go skiing down Overlook. Please let it snowwwwwwwwwwww!!

    ReplyDelete