Saturday, December 18, 2010

Girls Night Out


Hey ladies - Looking for a little holiday break fun? How about joining your classmates, well female classmates, for a girls night out. Here's the plan, come to one thing or all of them. Fun times.

Wednesday December 22nd

2:30 pm - Nails City in Lake Oswego mani & pedi's $32.00 for both. Call for a reservation 503-607-0666

4:00 Tillamook Ice Creamery for a little pre-movie dinner

5:30 Lake Twin Cinema How Do You Know (should be a good chick flick)
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/howdoyouknow/

3 comments:

  1. This sounds soooo fun. I really wish I was in town :(
    I hope we can have another girl's night out in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun! i'll be there for dinner/movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I think I'll join the dinner and movie... I hope more will come too

    ReplyDelete